Are you ready for:
- Flexible hours
- Being paid your worth
- Freedom and a great work/life balance
Then this is the opportunity for you!
On a typical day you can expect:
- Big hair makeovers
- Highlights + Babylights
- Toners + Root smudges/ shadows
- Cutting and styling
Mixed in with this we have a relaxing vibe, with a non bitchy atmosphere and fun work/ life balance. It's important to us that our staff do not feel overworked or frazzled, so we make sure they have a balanced day with one client at a time and a booked out lunch hour.
You can expect a role that pays your worth, with targets to boost your take home income. Tips are also added on to your paycheque every month too.
We can't wait to hear from you!
- Provide high quality hairdressing services.
- Give the best and unique advice to Clients.
- Amazing customer service skills.
- Willing to learn new techniques and skills.
- Be able to give 110% to your work and willing to grow your Client base.
- NVQ Level 2/3 and at least 2 years experience in the business.
- Answering calls, enquiries, bookings and new client consultations.
- to be sociable and keep up to date with latest styles and trends